Paella

Paella
You are what you eat?

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

OSECHI 2013

Okay, this is over a year late but since I'm up late cooking our osechi for 2014, I thought I might as well post these old pics from last year too!
                                                  This was last year's Kinpira Gobo.



                         2013 was the year of my "make my own ramen" phase.
                        I decided to do a Tonkatsu Ramen for Osechi Ryori.



Teri Chicken, Abalone-like with cucumber salad, hanjuku eggs, Chicken maze gohan, spinach with sesane seeds, kinpira gobo, tangerines, homemade napa tsukemono, green beans with miso dressing, edamame, etc.










Sunomono               Asst'd sushi






Seaweed salad



Sashimi




Nishime



Buta no Kakuni


Full people

2 comments: